Stanley Bostitch N66C-1 Coil Siding Nailer 1-1/4 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch with Aluminum Housing
- Drives wire weld and plastic inserted coil nails
- Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Lightweight aluminum design for durability
- Soft rubber foot helps to prevent damage to softer woods
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user
Pneumatic coil siding nailers siding/fencing - industrial coil Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths. Lightweight magnesium housing design for durability. Soft rubber foot prevents damage. Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user. Specs: Tool Weight: 4.7 lb; Height: 14.96 inches; Air Inlet Size: .25 inches; Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI: Fastener Specifications: 15 Degree Wire Weld & Plastic Inserted Coil Siding Nails (1 1/4 inches - 2 1/2 inches ). Includes: Carrying Case.