Stanley Bostitch MCN150 Metal Conn Nailer Strap shotby Stanley Bostitch
- Low nail lockout prevents dry fires
- Exclusive safety system prevents misfires
- Exposed nail tip design fires in the hole for fast precise nailing
- Exposed nail tip places fastener point directly into connector holes for a fast and precise application
- In-line magazine offers balance for maneuverability
- Lightweight design for minimal fatigue
Pneumatic metal connector nailers angled short - 35 degrees full round head - paper tape collated
Use this metal connector nailer STRAPSHOT (tm) with metal framing hardware. Application is quick and precise. It is lightweight and easy to maneuver. Depend on this metal connector nailer strength and durability. Compact design fits between 12 inches OC joists. Low nail lockout prevents dry fires. Exclusive safety system prevents misfires. Exposed nail tip design fires in the hole for faster, more precise nailing. Specs: Height 10-1/2"; Weight: 4.6 pounds; Driving Power: 450 Inch Lbs. Magazine Capacity 29 Nails; Operating Pressure: 80-120 PSI; Thread Fitting Type: 1/4" NPT. Fastener Specifications: Drives 1-1/2" paper tape collated metal connector nails (. 131 inches -. 148 inches diameter).
- Product Type
- Framing Nailers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPneumatic Nailers, Staplers & SuppliesPneumatic Framing Nailers
- Shipping Weight
- 7.92 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.