Stanley Bostitch EHF1838K Engineered Hardwood Flooring Stapler 18-Gauge Blackby Stanley Bostitch
- Adjustable knobs allow for tool-free adjustment 5/16 to 7/16 in for solid hardwood and 1/2 to 5/8 in for engineered hardwood and engineered bamboo
- High visibility tongue engagement for faster installation and non-marring profile tips to prevent floor scratches
- Oil-free operation requires no regular maintenance and eliminates the risk of oil stains
- Swivel air fitting with internal filter improves maneuverability
- Ultra-quiet rear exhaust directs air away from the user
This 18 ga flooring stapler is convenient and low maintenance. it is designed to adjust knobs for different floor thicknesses. Depend on this flooring stapler for versatility and easy management. Designed for the varying dimensions of bamboo, exotic hardwoods and engineered flooring. Adjustable precision knobs for a wider range of thickness adjustment. Drives 18 gauge staples for solid hardwood flooring 5/16" to 7/16" and engineered hardwood floor ing 1/2" to 5/8" thick. Non-marring, easy sight tongue guide. Oil-free design. Operating pressure between 70 and 120 psi. Weighs only 3.47 pounds Fastener capacity of 100. Includes: 18 gauge engineered flooring stapler, no-mar tips, carrying case and installation block.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPneumatic Nailers, Staplers & SuppliesPneumatic Staplers & Cap Nailers
- Shipping Weight
- 8.75 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.