Stanley Bostitch BTFP72156 Nailer Finish Angle 15-Gauge FNby Stanley Bostitch
- Drives 15 ga FN style angle finish nails from 1-1/4 to 2-1/2 in L
- Integrated air blower allows to clear away debris from work surface
- Tool-free jam-release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Dial-a-depth (tm) control for precise countersinking of nails
- 16 in on-center gauge flips out to measure exactly 16 in from end to nose for installing wall trim
- Selectable trigger system converts from sequential to contact operation
- Oil-free operation, 1/4 in air fitting, rear air exhaust and belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener
This smart point (r) 15 ga"fn" style angle finish nailer kit offers greater nail collation density so that you can drive more nails without having to refill your magazine often. this fn style 15 ga holds 130 nails in its magazine compared to our da style 15 ga finish nailer that only holds 100 nails in its magazine. control the depth of the nail without interrupting workflow and easily remove nails with tool-free jam release feature. depend on this 15 ga finish nailer kit for efficiency and precision.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPneumatic Nailers, Staplers & SuppliesPneumatic Finish & Brad Drive Nailers
- Shipping Weight
- 9.48 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).