Stanley 20-800 Clamping Mitre Box With 22 Inch Sawby Stanley
- Simple angle adjustment for most applications
- Quick cam clamp holds work for accuracy
- Precision design for smooth, accurate cuts in wood
- Base made of cast zinc with holes for cam-shaped pins to twist in, which secures work for accurate cuts
- Base legs have holes for fastening to work bench
- Base has molded in measuring marks
- One touch angle adjustment for quick and easy angle change
- 11 preset angle stops
- Adjustable work stop for repetitive cuts
Quick cam clamp holds work for accuracy and smooth, accurate cuts in wood. Simple angle adjustment for most applications. Includes: 22 inch backsaw and slip resistant grip. Induction hardened teeth stay sharp up to 5x longer than standard teeth. Accommodates 45, 54, 60, 67.5, 75 and 90 degree angles. The cutting surface is 14-1/2 inches long by 4 inches wide. It can hold up to 3-1/2 inches wide material with the clamps.
- Product Type
- Miter Box Saw Kits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsSaws & Saw BladesMiter Boxes & Back Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 9.04 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.