Stanley 20-531 FatMax Hacksaw, 12 in L Blade, 24 Tpi, 4-1/4 in D Throat, Contour-Grip Handle, Aluminum/Rubber Handleby Stanley
- Durable, one-piece body is designed for ultra high-tension of 330 lb
- Pre-tensioning mechanism holds blade in place for quick and easy blade changes
- Thumb-dial adjustable tension mechanism allows for tension memory
- Large cutting capacity of up to 4-3/4 in throat depth for extra deep cutting
- Contoured handle and front thumb grip are ergonomically designed for control
- Blade can be positioned at 45 or 90 deg cutting angle
- Long reach cutting capability
- Removable file inside frame for finishing up surfaces after cutting
- Blade storage inside frame
Hacksaw high tension" fat max" 4-3/4 inches throat depth blade length. 12 inches Durable, one-piece body is designed for ultra-high tension of 330 lb and a large cutting capacity up to 4- 3/4 inches throat depth. Pre-tensioning mechanism holds blade in place for quick and easy blade changes, thumb dial adjustable tension mechanism, power loa d sliding tension and a contoured handle with a front thumb grip; ergonomically designed for control. Comes with 24 TPI bi-metal blade.
- Product Type
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsSaws & Saw BladesHacksaws & Butchers Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 2.90 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.