Stanley 12-105 Rb5 Series Block Plane, 2 in W Blade, Steel Blade, Metal Body, Contoured Handleby Stanley
- Dual-blade positioning for regular planing or bull nosing into corners
- Cutting depth is easy to set and adjust
- Compact size perfect for narrow work areas
- Contoured to fit in the palm of your hand
- Quick and easy blade change with no honing required
- Blade storage in the handle for convenience
- Replacement blades available for bullnose work, regular planing and work on plastics and laminates
The rb5 (tm) block plane is compact and versatile. its dual-blade positioning can be used for both regular planing or bullnosing into corners. with its easy to adjust cutting depth, quick and easy blade change and convenient blade storage in the handle, this tool is designed and built to deliver clean, precise cuts.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsWood Drilling & Shaping ToolsPlanes & Wood Shaves
- Shipping Weight
- 15.36 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.