Square D QO270CP QO 70 Amp Dp Circuit Breakerby Square D
- Contains a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism and has a two-pole common trip
- Features a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify the tripped circuit in the load center
- Breaker features a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify a tripped circuit in the load center
- Has a maximum load of 240 volts with a 10,000 AIR and uses a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism
- Compatible with QO load centers, CSED's and NQOD panel board
The industry leader in circuit protection is easily recognized by the industry's only trip indicator. the red visi-trip??? indicator makes it easy to spot a tripped circuit breaker. compact 3/4 in wide format for one-pole circuit breakers helps minimize panel space and footprint. the square d??? exclusive qwik-open??? protection is standard on all 15 a and 20 a circuit breakers trip reaction within 1/60th of a second. no other circuit breaker trips faster.
- 70 Amp 240 Volt
- Product Type
- Double Pole Circuit Breakers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsCircuit Breakers & Panel BoxesQO Type Breakers for Square D Schneider
- Shipping Weight
- 12.00 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.