Square D QO24L70SCP QO 70 Amp Surface Mount Load Center
- Indoor and outdoor versions
- Separate flush or surface mount covers
- Exclusive shielded copper bus features electro tin plated copper bus bars sandwiched between two rugged polymer shields to insulate and secure the interior
- Straight-in mains wiring and uniform termination lugs help minimize service cable bends, cutting waste and saving installation time
- Convertible mains allow fast field conversion between main breaker and main lugs to meet changing job requirements
- QO three-phase main circuit breaker panels can be field upgraded to provide 100 kA short circuit current ratings
- Single, captive interior mounting screw can't be lost. Interior mounts quickly and can easily be removed during rough-in for paint or theft protection
- Split branch neutral with up to 50% more terminations than UL requirement - simplifies wiring and reduces clutter
Main lug loadcenter - 70 amp - top and bottom feed - indoor - surface mount -"qo" style 2 box - 4.81 inch width by 9.30 inches height by 3.19 inches depth Includes a surface-mount cover with door and a nema type-1 enclosure for indoor use. Steel enclosure. Single phase, 3 wire, solid neutral, copper bus, 2 spaces, 4 circuits, 2 tandem breakers accepted, 120/240 volt. 10,000 air. Slot/square drive screws. Tangential main service knockouts. 4.81 inch by 9.30 inch by 3.19 inch. Ansi certified and ul listed. Use ground bar pk4gta.
Main lug load center, intended for fixed applications. 70 A, 2 space/4 circuits. Surface mount cover with door and a NEMA type 1 enclosure for indoor use. Single phase unit, features a copper bus for conductivity and is rated for up to 10,000 SCCR. ANSI certified and UL listed. Main lug load center, intended for fixed applications. 70 amp, 2 spaces/4 circuits. Surface mount cover with door and a NEMA type 1 enclosure for indoor use. Single phase unit, features a copper bus for conductivity and is rated for up to 10,000 SCCR. ANS I Certified and UL Listed.