Square D QO215CP QO 15 Amp 2P Plug On Circuit Breakerby Square D
- Square D CAFI circuit breakers feature time saver diagnostics to help find circuit issues faster
- UL-listed and now available in QO single-pole circuit breakers with 15 and 20 A ratings
- Square D CAFI circuit breakers remember their last trip-ground fault, arc fault, overload and short circuit
- QO plug-on neutral CAFI circuit breakers are designed for use in QO plug-on neutral load centers
Circuit breakers plug-on - double pole hacr type"qo" with visi-trip indicator bulk - 3/4 inches per breaker amp rating=15 Double-pole 3/4 inches plug-in branch circuit breaker that provides overload protection in QO load centers and enclosures, CSED devices and NQOD panelboards. Visi-Trip indicator provides a visible cue that a circuit has been tripped. ANSI certified and UL Liste d. Bulk.
The industry leader in circuit protection is easily recognized by the industry's only trip indicator. The red Visi-Trip??? Indicator makes it easy to spot a tripped circuit breaker. Compact 3/4 in wide format for one-pole circuit breakers helps minimize panel space and footprint. The Square D??? exclusive Qwik-Open??? protection is standard on all 15 A and 20 A circuit breakers trip reaction within 1/60th of a second. No other circuit breaker trips faster. Double-pole 3/4" plug-in branch circuit breaker that provides overload protection in QO load centers and enclosures. Visi-Trip indicator provides a visible cue that a circuit has been tripped. Accepts aluminum or copper conductors. Rated for 120/240Vac an d at 10,000 Ampre Interrupting Rating (AIR). UL Listed, CSA Approved.
- 15 Amp
- Product Type
- Double Pole Circuit Breakers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsCircuit Breakers & Panel BoxesQO Type Breakers for Square D Schneider
- Shipping Weight
- 12.00 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.