Square D QO130GFI QO 30 Amp 1 Pole Ground Fault Breakerby Square D
- Shielded copper bus bar
- Available in single and three phase
- Ground bar is included with all main lugs load centers with three mounting locations
- Convertible mains let you meet changing job-site requirements
- Tangential main service knockouts
- Enclosure rotates for top or bottom feed to reduce service cable waste
- Qwik-Open circuit breaker protection
- Exclusive Visi-Trip red indicator
- Quick make - quick break mechanism
Ground fault circuit breakers plug-in - single pole"qo" 120 volt - 1 space required - 30 amp rating Intended for protection of entire branch circuits where damp-location shock hazards may exist. The unit features a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism with a Visi-Trip indicator for quick circuit identification. This breaker is compatible with QO load cen ters and NQOD panel boards. 120 volt, 10,000 AIR. 1 space per breaker. UL Listed and CSA Certified.
All QO circuit breakers are equipped with the Visi-Trip??? indicator. When a Visi-Trip circuit breaker trips, the handle snaps to a midpoint position between"OFF" and"ON" and a highly visible, red indicator easily identifies the tripped breaker. This enables you to easily distinguish which breaker has tripped in a load center that may contain up to 60 different circuit breakers. QO circuit breakers have features no other manufacturer can offer. They come in many different sizes and can meet the needs of virtually every function in your home or business. These types of quality, industry exclusive products keep the Square D brand ahead of the competition and are builders' and electrical contractors' first choice in electrical protection. Intended for protection of entire branch circuits where damp-location shock hazards may exist. The unit features a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism with a red Visi-Trip indicator to identify a tripped breaker. 120 volt, 10,000 AIR. 1 space per breaker. CSA approved Canadian Square D QO loadcentre.
- Product Type
- Gfci Circuit Breakers
- Part Number
- 047569570278, 785901255093
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsCircuit Breakers & Panel BoxesQO Type Breakers for Square D Schneider
- Shipping Weight
- 10.24 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.