Sperry VD7504GFI Tester, Functions: Voltage, Black/Yellowby Sperry
- Save time and money with 2 popular testers in 1 unit - featuring a non-contact voltage detector on one end and GFCI outlet tester on the other
- Single LED provides immediate indication of the wiring error, no need for a chart to carry, memorize or interpret
- Beeping audible indicator confirms presence of voltage
- Hi-impact ABS housing withstands a 10 ft drop and offers a 250 lb crush rating
- Bright 360 deg viewable LED indicator lights
Engineered to specifications required by professional electricians the innovative 2-in-1 dualcheck tester from sperry instruments saves you time and money, while providing quality you can trust. this patent-pending dual-ended tester incorporates 2 of the most popular testers used by electricians, inspectors, technicians and homeowners into a single unit. engineered with an exclusive design and latest technology gfci outlet tester on one end and a 50 to 1000 vac non-contact voltage tester on the other the dualcheck quickly provides an accurate analysis of any 120 v receptacle. the non-contact voltage tester detects 50 to 1000 vac and features a bright 360 deg led visual indicator along with an audible beeping indicator of the presence of voltage. on the other end our best-in-class gfci outlet tester features a clear and easy-to understand single led readout indicating correct wiring or open ground, open neutral, hot/gnd reverse, hot/neu reverse and open hot wiring errors without the need to memorize or interpret a chart. designed for the jobsite this tester features hi-impact abs housing with a 250 pounds crush rating and the ability to withstand drops of up to 10 ft. conceived with long workdays in mind this unit also offers overmolded grips to ensure user comfort during repeated or prolonged use.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Tools & TestersElectrical Testers & Multi Meters
- Shipping Weight
- 10.56 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.