Sperry HGT6520 Circuit Analyzer Tester, Black/Yellowby Sperry
- Single LED provides immediate indication of the wiring error, no need for a chart to carry, memorize or interpret
- Advanced ground testing circuitry precisely detects the required low resistance values
- Hi-impact ABS housing withstands a 10 ft drop and offers a 250 lb crush rating
- Bright 360 deg viewable LED indicator lights
The stop shock ii circuit analyzer makes it easy to test gfci receptacles and determine the appropriate wiring correction needed. this gfci tester uses advanced circuitry and a patent-pending proprietary design to precisely detect the required low resistance (less than 10 ohms) on ground wire and provides a clear and easy-to understand single led readout indication for correct wiring or bad ground, open neutral, hot/gnd reverse, hot/neu reverse and open hot wiring errors without the need to memorize or decipher a dual-indication chart. the stop receptacles require gfci test function to test outlets wired in parallel to gfci circuits (bathroom, kitchen and outdoor receptacles require gfci protection). designed for the jobsite this tester features hi-impact abs housing with a 250 pounds crush rating and the ability to withstand drops of up to 10 ft.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Tools & TestersElectrical Testers & Multi Meters
- Shipping Weight
- 11.52 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.