Sperry ECM IRT200 Infrared Thermometer Gun Style Hand Gripby Sperry ECM
- Checks temperatures from -26 to 716 deg F (-32 to 380 deg C)
- Back-lit display simultaneously displays the present temp measurement along with the max temp reading while scanning an object's surface
- Auto-power off saves battery life and low-battery indicator helps eliminate inaccurate readings
- Extended Battery Life of 14 to 18 hrs
- Displays the max temperature as you scan an object's surface
The ir thermometers allow for critical temperature measurements to be taken without having to touch an energized circuit. the d:s ratio or (distance to spot ratio), is a rating used to state the distance, in feet, that the test unit should be from the target in order to measure a one foot diameter section. in other words, a 12:1 d:s ratio means that from 12 ft away, the test unit is measuring a one foot diameter section of the target.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Tools & TestersElectrical Testers & Multi Meters
- Shipping Weight
- 15.36 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.