Sperry ECM DM6800 Multimeter, 1999 Count Resolution, Digital, Lcd Displayby Sperry ECM
- Thin design for easy use, storage and transportation
- Min/max function to hold either minimum reading or maximum reading on the display
- Instant continuity buzzer
- Data hold feature captures reading on the display
- Auto power off and low battery indicator
- Backlit 1999 count LCD screen
Engineered to exceed the expectations of the professional electrician the sperry instruments dm6800 thin digital multimeter offers a durable and ergonomic impact-resistant design manufactured to the latest industry standards. at less than 3/4 in thick, this is the thinnest full sized multimeter yet. engineered with the ability to test ac/dc voltage, amperage, resistance and continuity. featuring improved audible and visual indicators and a backlit display. requires two aaa batteries included in the package and designed with both an auto-off function to save battery life and a low battery indicator to ensure the user does not receive incorrect readings due to a low battery. unit utilizes auto ranging capabilities that allow the meter to determine the resolution based on the application selected without requiring manual range changes. capable of testing 600 v ac/dc, this unit also measures ac/dc amps (10 a), resistance (200, 2k, 20k, 200k, 2m, 20m ohm) and continuity (audible). durable housing is impact-resistant. cat iii (600 v), cetlus and ce rated with a limited lifetime warranty to give our users the peace of mind they deserve. ships with soft case, 40 in cat ii/iii 600v test leads and two aaa batteries included in the package.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Tools & TestersElectrical Testers & Multi Meters
- Shipping Weight
- 15.68 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.