Southwire 68580022 Armorlite Metal Clad Cable 12/2 Inch By 50 Foot Boxby Southwire
- Fished or embedded in plaster
- Concealed or exposed installations
- Environmental air-handling spaces per NEC 300.22? (c)
- As aerial cable on a messenger
- Installation in cable tray and approved raceways
- Lightweight aluminum interlocked armor
Pre-installed conductors within an overall protective metallic interlocked armor. 45% lighter than steel mc cable. cable reverse wound for ease of pulling and installation. conductors solid bare annealed copper per astm b-3, stranded copper stranding per astm b-8 for conductor. conductor insulation rated 90 deg c dry, 75 deg c wet at 600 v. conductor insulation is flame retardant, heat-resistant pvc with flame, oil- and gasoline-resistant nylon jacket. general applications such as branch, feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional and multi-residential construction/facilities, power, lighting, control and signal circuits, concealed or exposed installations, installed in raceway/conduit, fished or embedded in plaster, installed in cable tray and as aerial cable on a messenger. ul classified 1, 2 and 3 hrs through penetration firestop systems w-l-3110, w-l-3113, w-l-31120, w-l-3121, c-a-j-3115, c-a-j-3140, c-a-j-3142, c-a-j-3202, c-a-j-4065 and c-a-j-4066. ul listed.
- Product Class
- Armored Cables
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsCable & Wire Building & SpecialtyArmored & Metal Clad Cable - BX
- Shipping Weight
- 6.81 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.