Southwire 68579222 Armorlite Solid Metal Clad Cable 14/2 By 50 Feet Black And Whiteby Southwire
- Green insulated grounding conductor
- Lightweight aluminum interlocked armor
- Rated VW-1
- Sizes 14 AWG through 2 AWG
- THHN/THWN insulated singles
Armored cable aluminum jacket - copper conductors type mc - bx cable"Armorlite" 14/2 - 15 amp 14/2 x 50 feet. Pre-installed conductors within an overall protective metallic interlocked armor. 45 percent lighter than steel MC cable. Cable reverse wound for ease of pulling and installation. Conductors - solid bare annealed copper per ASTM B-3, stranded copper stranding per ASTM B-8 for conductor. Conductor insulation rated 90 degree Celsius dry, 75 degrees Celsius wet at 600 volt. Conductor insulation is flame retardant, heat resistant PVC with flame, oil and gasoline resistant nylon jacket. General applications: b ranch, feeder, and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional, and multi-residential construction/facilities, power, lighting, control, and signal circuits, concealed or exposed installations, installed in raceway/conduit, fished or embedded in plaster, installed in cable tray, and as aerial cable on a messenger. UL Classified 1, 2 and 3 hour through penetration fire stop systems: W-L-3110, W-L-3113, W-L-31120, W-L-3121, C-A-J-3115, C-A-J-3140, C-A-J-3142, C-A-J-3202, C-A-J-4065, and C-A-J-4066. UL Listed.
- Product Type
- Armored Cables
- Part Number
- 032886345227, 032886027345
- Related Departments
- Electrical & LightingBuilding & Specialty Wire & Cable RollsArmored & Metal Clad Cable - BX
- Shipping Weight
- 4.45 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.