Southwire 65078601 Simpush Pull Elbow, 90 Deg Angle, 3/4 in Push-in, Aluminum, Powder-Coatedby Southwire
- Never thread conduit again, fast, simple push to install
- IP66, NEMA3S, watertight, concrete tight, rated for direct burial
- Works with cut or threaded rigid and GRC ends
- Maintains grounding path
- Manufactured with corrosion-resistant copper free aluminum and powder-coated for excellent durability
- Reusable, tested for up to 100 removal cycles
Southwire (r) the name you trust, now offers a new innovative way to install conduit fittings. never thread conduit again with southwire's (r) rigid simpush (tm) fittings. simpush (tm) fittings simply slide onto the conduit and lock in place eliminating the extra work. all simpush (tm) fittings come in a variety of styles and sizes and are easily removable and reusable. you simply slide the removal tool onto the collar of the fitting and pull. you won't need any other fitting after using southwire's (r) simpush (tm) push to install rigid conduit fittings.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical FittingsRigid Elbows
- Shipping Weight
- 4.64 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.