Southwire 65070401 Simpush Conduit Coupling, 3/4 in Push-in, 1.28 in Od, Metalby Southwire
- No tools required
- Dry locations only
- Reusable, tested up to 100 removal cycles
- Replaces traditional screw and compression couplings
- Maintains grounding path
Southwire (r) the name you trust, now offers a new innovative way to install conduit fittings. save time and effort with southwire's (r) emt simpush (tm) fittings. there are no screws or moving parts to lose, simply push fitting on to conduit and done. all simpush (tm) fittings come in a variety of styles and sizes and are easily removable and reusable. you simply slide the removal tool onto the collar of the fitting and pull. you won't need any other fitting after using southwire's (r) simpush (tm) push to install emt conduit fittings.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical FittingsEMT Compression & Push Fit Fittings
- Shipping Weight
- 2.24 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.