Southwire 55278521 Armorlite 14 3 Steel Armor Ac By 25 Footby Southwire
- Also available in blue steel armor
- Copper power conductors
- Green insulated grounding conductor
- Lightweight steel interlocked armor
- Rated VW-1
- Sizes 14 AWG through 10 AWG
- THHN/THWN insulated singles
Armored cable steel jacket - copper conductors type ac-thhn - dry locations only"armorlite" 14/3 - 15 amp size x lgth. 14/3 feet x 25 Constructed with soft-drawn copper, type THHN insulated conductors which are individually wrapped with a moisture-resistant, flame-retardant paper covering. Interlocking steel armor is applied over the assembly. A 16 AWG aluminum bond wire is placed insid e the armor, runs longitudinally and is in intimate contact with the armor for its entire length. General applications: Dry locations only, branch, feeder, and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional, and multi-residential buil dings, power, lighting, control and signal circuits, concealed or exposed installations, installed in cable tray and approved raceways, environmental air-handling spaces per NEC and under raised floors for information technology equipment conductors and cables per NEC 645.5(D) & 645.5(D)(2). 300.22(C), fished or embedded in plaster. Meets or exceeds the requirements of UL Standard 4 for Armored Cable, UL Standard 83, Federal Specification A-A59544 (formerly J-C-30B), and the National Electr ical Code. Listed for use in UL 1, 2, and 3 hour through-penetration firestop systems.
- Product Type
- Armored Cables
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical & LightingBuilding & Specialty Wire & Cable RollsArmored & Metal Clad Cable - BX
- Shipping Weight
- 5.94 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.