Southwire 55044801 250 Foot 10/3 Black Service Cordby Southwire
- Thermoplastic insulated conductors and jacket. Used for portable tools and lights. Soft annealed stranded copper conductor. Weather resistant PVC jacket. UL62, UL1581 and CSA approved
- Non-wicking lightweight polypropylene fillers
- Suitable and approved for submersion in water
250 foot, 10/3 sjeoow, black service cord, 300v, ul listed, boxed. Extra hard usage per NEC. Used for garages, portable tools and lights, battery chargers. Weather resistant for outdoor applications, dishwashers and refrigerators. Resists most acids 10 AWG through 14 AWG, 60 degrees Celsius to 105 degrees Celsius. Soft a nnealed stranded copper per ASTM B3-90 conductor. TPE class 36, rubber insulation. TPE weather resistant class 36, black rubber jacket. UL 62, UL1581, CSA approved. Black, 250 feet spool.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsCable & Wire Building & SpecialtySeow, Sjew, Sjeow & Sjtw Cord
- Shipping Weight
- 58.05 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).