Snow Joe ION13SS Shovel Cordless Snow 40v 13inby Snow Joe
- Ideal for quick, easy and cord-free snow pickups on decks, steps, patios and sidewalks
- Featuring exclusive EcoSharp (r) technology for no fade power and maximum performance
- 40 V iONMAX 4.0 Ah rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 52 min of whisper-quiet run time
- No pull cords, gas, oil, tune-ups, carbon emissions or tangled extension cords
- 2-blade paddle auger throws snow up to 25 ft, cuts 13 in W x 6 in D
- 500 W brushless motor moves up to 300 lb of snow per minute
- Ergonomic, lightweight design with adjustable back-saving handle
The Snow Joe iON13SS starts instantly with the simple push of a button and its patented back-saving handle maximizes operator comfort during use. Its lightweight and compact design makes it easy to tote onto your deck or steps to clear out fast. It also stores neatly inside a hall closet for convenient on-the-go access. Equipped with a heavy-duty, 2-blade paddle auger, the iON13SS throws snow up to 25 ft, clearing a path 13 in wide by 6 in deep with each pass. Its durable scraper bar at the base of the unit lets you clear right to the ground without damaging your deck or pavement. GET EQUIPPED (r) this winter with the Snow Joe (r) iON13SS- the easy, convenient and cordless solution to get snow out of your way on your snow day. Ideal for quick, easy and cord-free snow pickups on decks, steps, patios and sidewalks. 40 v, 4.0 Ah EcoSharp rechargeable Lithium Ion battery. No pull cords, gas, oil, tune-ups, carbon emissions or tangled extension cords. 2 blade paddle auger throws sno w up to 25 feet; cuts 13 inches W x 6 inches D. 500 W brushless motor moves up to 300 pounds of snow per minute.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysWinter SeasonalSeasonal Cleanup
- Shipping Weight
- 63.62 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.