Slime 10011 16 Ounce Tire Sealantby Slime
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim
- Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, and water soluble
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates
- Repairs punctures up to 1/4 in (6 mm) using Fibro-Seal technology
- Slime for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires
- Slime tire sealant installs between the rim and the tire bead
- Tires treated with Slime can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch
Tire sealant for compact cars and trailers, 16 ounces. Environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents intertwine and clot to seal punctures up to 1/4 inches. Valve core tool is molded into the cap. Bottle holds application tube. Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aero sol and water soluble formula. Rust and corrosion inhibitors to protect rims on tubeless tires. As the Slime treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur and treating existing punctures. Slime is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slimeis recommended as arepair onlyin high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Product Type
- Tire Sealant
- Part Number
- 716281000720, 716281500176
- Related Departments
- AutomotiveTire Wheel & JackTire Sealants & Inflators +
- Shipping Weight
- 1.40 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).