Skil TS6307-00 Table Saw, 120 Vac, 15 a, 10 in Dia Blade, 5/8 in Arbor, 25-1/2 in Rip Capacity Rightby Skil
- Ensures fence stays parallel to blade for fast, smooth and accurate cuts
- Legs quickly fold in to provide portability and convenient storage
- Available micro-adjustment of blade so that it is parallel to rip fence and miter slot
- Cuts material up to 4 x 4 at 90 deg
- Cuts between two positive stops at 0 and 45 deg with quick release lever
- Redirects dust to a container for easy cleanup
The skil ts6307-00 10 in jobsite table saw has a 25-1/2 in (64.77 cm) rip capacity and is equipped with a 15 a motor, integrated foldable legs, rack and pinion fence rails and a dust port elbow to keep your jobsite clean. the 15 a motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease, while the rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. with its 0 to 45 deg bevel capacity, the quick release lever allows for cuts between two positive stops at 0 and 45 deg and its 4 x 4 cutting capacity allows for swift 90 deg cutting. the integrated foldable legs seamlessly form into a folding stand to provide portability and convenience, while the dust port elbow systematically redirects dust to a container for easy cleanup. this large coated cast aluminum tabletop saw comes equipped with a 10 in, 24-teeth carbide blade. the parallel blade alignment allows for ease of blade adjustment along the rip fence and miter slot, for precise accurate cuts. this table saw features a safety anti-restart switch in case of power outages.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsStationary & Bench Power ToolsTable Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 83.16 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.