Skil SPT78W-01/22 Skilsaw 8 1/4 Circular Saw Wormdriveby Skil
- Exclusive 60 deg bevel feature with 8-1/4 in blade is ideal for angled cuts
- High torque 15 A motor
- Precision-machined, durable worm drive gears for longer tool life
- Die-cast aluminum motor and gear housings for durability
- 22 A switch and heavy-gauge cord
Worm-drive circular saws 8-1/4 inch"skilsaw" Die-cast aluminum motor and gear housings. Precision-machined worm drive gears for max. power and durability. Oil indicator level and relief bellows. 22-amp switch and heavy-gauge cord. STANDARD EQUIPMENT: 8- 1/4 inches worm drive skilsaw, blade wrench, 40T comb ination blade. SPECIFICATIONS: 13 Amp, 120 Volt, 8- 1/4 inches blade diameter, 4,300 No Load RPM, 1- 1/2 inches depth of cut at 60 degrees, 2- 1/4 inches depth of cut at 45 degrees, 2- 7/8 inches depth of cut at 90 degrees. 8 feet length cord. 18.8 lbs. weight.
- Part Number
- 039725040992, 039725058607
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsWorm Drive & Hypoid Gear Circular Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 21.91 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.