Skil SPT77WM-22 Skilsaw 7 1/4 Mag Worm Drive Circular Sawby Skil
- Dual-Field??? motor is especially designed for saws increases cooling and extends tool life
- Durable die-cast magnesium foot has large easy-to-read bevel and depth-of-cut scales
- 53 deg bevel allows for a wide variety of cuts
- Dual-field motor with copper coil design runs cooler
- Die-cast magnesium foot and housing increases durability, reduces overheating
- Pre-set 45 deg bevel stops for convenience
- Ergonomic handle for increased comfort
- Easy-to-read depth cut and bevel scale on handle
- Left blade location
Worm-drive circular saws 7-1/4 inches"skilsaw" Light magnesium housing, impact resistant carbide blade for optimal use, anti snag lower guard, 20 amp switch and heavy gauge cord, die cast aluminum motor and gear housings, push button spindle lock, oil indicator level and relief bellows, aluminum Foot for less user fatigue, two position saw hook, twist lock plug. Specs: 120V, 7 1/4 inches blade diameter, diamond arbor, UL, CSA certifications, 8 ft. cord, depth of cut at: 90 degrees-2- 3/8 inches, 45 degrees-1- 15/16 inches, no load 4,400RPM, weighs 14.0 pounds Includes: 24-t ooth carbide blade, blade wrench.
- Part Number
- 039725029096, 039725040190
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsWorm Drive & Hypoid Gear Circular Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 19.12 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.