Skil SPT77W-01 Skilsaw Worm Drive Saw, 15 a, 7-1/4 in Dia Blade, 0.812 in Arbor, 2-13/32 in D Cutting, 51 Deg Bevelby Skil
- Powerful 15 A motor and durable worm drive gears for pro performance and long life
- Cut-Ready (tm) depth of cut system helps with quick accurate depth adjustments
- A multi-function wrench has a variety of uses on the job site
- More accessible spindle lock for quick, easy blade changes
- Integrated saw hook for safe rafter placement
Worm-drive circular saws 7-1/4 inch"skilsaw" Die-cast aluminum motor and gear housings for durability. Push button blade lock for easy blade changes and anti-snag lower guard reduces snags. Two position saw hook for safe rafter placement. Oil indicator level and relief bellows. 8 feet cord length. UL, C SA Certifications. STANDARD EQUIPMENT: 7- 1/4 inches, 24T Carbide blade, blade wrench, saw hook. SPECIFICATIONS: 120V, 15 amp, 7- 1/4 inches blade diameter, diamond arbor, 4,400 no load RPM. Depth of cut at 45 degrees: 1- 15/16 inches, Depth of cut at 90 degrees: 2- 3/8 inches.
- Part Number
- 039725040183, 039725040374
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsWorm Drive & Hypoid Gear Circular Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 20.57 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.