Simpson Strong Tie S10SND5 10D Wood Siding Stainless Steel Nail 5 Poundby Simpson Strong Tie
- Annular ring shank increases pull-out resistance to provide a secure attachment that reduces cupping of siding boards
- Checker pattern on heads blends with wood grain, reduces glare from sunlight and accepts surface nishes
- Choose type 316 for seaside applications and superior corrosion resistance
- Diamond point for easier driving
Wood siding nails ring shank stainless steel 304 stainless steel size.109 inches x 3 pkg. Size=5-lb Highest quality nails for cedar, redwood and cypress siding materials. High tensile Nickel/Chromium stainless steel will last the life of wood siding without degradation ever. Slender gauge and blunt diamond point minimize splitting. Generous under-head f illet allows nails to be driven flush or countersunk without crushing surrounding wood. Checker pattern head blends with wood texture and serves to diffract sunlight. Annular ring threads preclude cupping of siding boards and nail-head popping. NOTE: Use 316 Stainless steel for seaside applications and superior corrosion resistance.
- .109 Inch
- Head Diameter
- 5/16 Inch
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Product Type
- Siding Nails
- Ring Shank
- 3 Inch 10 Penny
- Part Number
- 744039051052, 744039011254
- Related Departments
- FastenersNailsSiding Nails Stainless Steel
- Shipping Weight
- 5.83 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.