Simpson Strong Tie S07225FB1 7 By 2-1/4 Inch Stainless Steel Finish Screws 1 Poundby Simpson Strong Tie
- 350 count packs contain enough screws to fasten 100 sq-ft of decking (6 in nominal-width boards installed on 16 in oc joists)
- Available with either square or 6-lobe drive, in types 305 and 316 stainless steel
- Coarse threads approximately 2/3 in up the shank draw the decking and other material tightly to the substrate
- Fasten wood decking and some composite decking materials
- Pre-drilling recommended near board ends to prevent splitting
- The 6-lobe drive option helps reduce cam-out, resulting in easier driving and longer driver-bit life
- Trim-style head is less noticeable on the decking surface
Finishing screws 305 stainless steel"swaneze" 1# box size 7 inches x 2-1/4 approx count=138 Deep countersunk heads and slender shanks for finish work and trim applications. Easily driven flush with or below the work surface. Ideal for fastening corner boards, fascia, and mitred ends on wood siding jobs. Beaver bite type 17 auger point for extra fast starts.
- Stainless Steel
- 138 Pack
- 305 Stainless Steel
- Product Type
- Deck Screws
- #7 by 2-1/4 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersScrewsDeck Screws Stainless Steel Finish Head
- Shipping Weight
- 1.17 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.