Simpson Strong Tie DSVT2S Deck Screw, Ribbed Head, T25 Drive, Steelby Simpson Strong Tie
- Ribbed head design countersinks easily and provides a clean, finished appearance
- High-low tip provides fast starts
- Optimized threads for dimensional lumber
- Colors to blend in with most woods
The deck-drive (tm) dsv wood screw is a powerful fastening solution for preservative-treated decking applications. with its under-head nibs and fast-start tip, the dsv is ideally suited to be driven and countersunk into today's wood deck boards. the shank is designed to withstand the swelling and shrinkage that is common with fast-growth lumber. available in hand-drive and in collated strips for use in our quik drive (r) auto-feed screw driving system, dsv screws are also offered in a variety of sizes to fasten fascia and trim.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersScrewsDeck & Exterior Building Screws - All TypesCollated Deck Screws
- Shipping Weight
- 14.30 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.