Sika 187782 Bonding And Fortifier Gallonby Sika
- Improved adhesion to prepared substrates
- Increased adhesive strength of mortar/concrete when used as a bonding agent or as a bonding grout
- Increased resistance to freeze/thaw durability
Concrete bonding/fortifier acrylic latex"sikalatex r" size=gallon For portland-cement mortar and concrete. Non-reemulsifiable, general-purpose admixture to produce polymer-modified concrete and mortar. Use as an admixture in mortar and concrete to improve adhesion and achieve a denser surface. Use in patching and flash coats. Use with stucco and terrazzo. Use as a bonding grout when mixed with sand and portland cement. For use with SikaRepair to improve the mortar and increase the adhesion and performance. Increased resistance to freeze/thaw durability. When used as an admixture covers 4 gallons per sack of cement; as a primer, coverage on a CSP-3 prepared surface is 300 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Product Class
- Concrete Bonding Agent
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsConcrete Additives & Bonders
- Shipping Weight
- 9.46 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).