Showa 380M-07.RT Gloves Foam Nitrile With Liner Mediumby Showa
- Oil-resistant coating ensures optimal, long-lasting grip in both dry and wet environments
- Lightweight design provides maximum comfort and dexterity
- Nitrile coating reduces risk of allergies
- Elastic cuff prevents debris from entering the glove
- Open back ensures breathability and reduces perspiration
- Mimics the curvature of a human hand to reduce fatigue
- No irritating seams in contact with skin
- Embossed waffle pattern finish
Gloves nitrile foam grip size=medium A light, elastic low-lint glove, resistant to deformation and which keeps its shape longer; protects the hand from oils, hydrocarbons, grease and abrasion with optimal long lasting grip; breathable back of hand to reduce perspiration; surface encourages g rease removal; minimal allergy risks; designed for easy movement and continuous wear; no irritation by seams in contact with the skin; low-soil colour; use for aerospace, automotive, construction, manufacturing and oil & gas.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsWork Clothing & GlovesGlovesGloves - Coated
- Shipping Weight
- 2.28 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.