Sharkbite UC334LFA Pipe Elbow, 1/2 Inch Barb By Fnpt, 90 Deg Angle, 200 Psi Pressureby Sharkbite
- Lead-free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Low cost plumbing connection system
- Fittings work with crimp ring or clamp connection methods
Sharkbite (r) pex barb drop ear elbows are used to transition from pex, to npt threaded pipe, such as shower arms or tub spouts. they are similar to female elbows, but have mounting ears with holes for securing to a surface, such as a stud or wall and they provide additional stability. the sharkbite (r) pex barb fittings are compatible for potable water distribution and hydronic heating applications. these fittings can be used in both a stainless steel clamp system or a copper crimp ring system as well.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- PlumbingPipe & Fittings PexPex Female Adapter Fittings
- Shipping Weight
- 4.00 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.