Sharkbite UC274LFA Reducing Pipe Elbow, 1/2 X 3/4 in, Barb, 90 Deg Angle, 200 Psi Pressureby Sharkbite
- Lead-free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Low cost plumbing connection system
- Fittings work with crimp ring or clamp connection methods
3/4 inch x 1/2 inch lead free brass barb insert elbow, for connecting 3/4 inch and 1/2 inch cross link polyethylene pex tubing at a 90 degree angle, secure barb end of fitting to 3/4 inch pex pipe, secure the 3/4 inch barb end of fitting to pex pipe with tv #608-826 cinch clamps and tv #608-743 cinch tool, or copper crimp rings and crimp tool, secure 1/2 inch barb end of fitting to 1/2 inch pex pipe with tv #608-933 cinch clamps and tv #608-743 cinch tool, or copper crimp rings immediately testable to well over 100 psi, meets the new nsf/ansi standard 14-2009 and astm f 1807-9si standard for products intended for the transport of potable water, ansi/nsf standard 61 annex g for lead free compliance and the wetted surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than 0.25 percent of lead by weight to meet ab1953 california and vt s152 vermont low lead restrictions.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe & Fittings PexPex Elbows
- Shipping Weight
- 3.36 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).