Sharkbite UC256LFA Pipe Elbow, 3/4 in, Barb, 90 Deg Angle, 200 Psi Pressureby Sharkbite
- Lead-free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- PEX fittings may be used with the stainless steel clamping system or the copper crimp ring system
3/4 inch lead free brass barb insert elbow, for connecting 2 pieces of 3/4 inch cross link polyethylene pex tubing at a 90 degree angle, secure barb ends of fitting to pex pipe, secure barb ends of fittings to pex pipe with tv #608-826 cinch clamps and tv #608-743 cinch tool, or copper crimp rings and crimp tool, immediately testable to well over 100 psi, meets the new nsf/ansi standard 14-2009 and astm f 1807-9si standard for products intended for the transport of potable water, ansi/nsf standard 61 annex g for lead free compliance and the wetted surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than 0.25 percent of lead by weight to meet ab1953 california and vt s152 vermont low lead restrictions.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe & Fittings PexPex Elbows
- Shipping Weight
- 2.40 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.