Sharkbite U4016LFA Pipe Coupling, 3/4 in, Brass/Polybutylene, 200 Psi Pressureby Sharkbite
- Fitting has color coordinated collars on each end to identify which side goes with which pipe the gray collar end is compatible with polybutylene pipe and the tan collar end is compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required
- Faster install time and ideal for working it tight spaces
- Can be installed in wet lines
- Approved for underground and behind the wall applications with no access panels
- Remove using a disconnect clip or disconnect tongs
Push connect fittings conversion coupling polybutylene lead free size 3/4 inches Used to transition existing polybutylene pipe to copper, CPVC or PEX tubing. 200 psi maximum pressure.
SharkBite? (r) polybutylene conversion coupling is the easiest way to transition your polybutylene water line to a different-type of pipe. This fitting has color coordinated collars on each end to help you easily identify which side goes with which pipe. The gray colored collar is intended for use on Polybutylene pipe while the tan colored collar is intended for copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT. There is no soldering, clamps, unions or glue required when using SharkBite? (r) push-fit fittings. This fitting is not intended to be connected to Polybutylene pipe on both sides of the fitting. Used to transition existing polybutylene pipe to copper, CPVC or PEX tubing. 200 psi maximum pressure.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACBrass Pipe & Push-Fit FittingsBrass Push Fit Couplings
- Shipping Weight
- 6.72 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.