Sharkbite U276LFA Dishwasher Elbow, 1/4 X 3/8 in, Slip Joint X Mnpt, Brass, Chrome/Natural Brassby Sharkbite
- The SharkBite (r) push-to-connect (PTC) fittings allow the user to connect pipe in seconds with relative ease
- No soldering, clamps, unions or glue required
- Durability and quality
- Connects all three types in any combination
- Integrated design means no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection
- Design certified and agency listed
- Compact, robust lead-free DZR brass body resists corrosion
Push connect fittings dishwasher elbow 1/4 inches x 3/8 inches mip lead free The SharkBite Connection System is an instant push-fit connection that connects copper tubing, CTS CPVC and PEX pipe in an combination - no soldering, clamps, unions or glue required. Certified to 200 PSI and 200DegF. Compact, robust DZR brass body. Found ation of a strong, corrosion resistant, durable fitting. Design certified to ANSI/NSF-61 and ASSE 1061 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution.Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels. Lead Free Complaint.
- Product Class
- Dishwasher Elbows
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater Supply LinesDishwasher Washers Supply Lines & Connectors
- Shipping Weight
- 3.36 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.