Sharkbite U2016-0000LFA Check Valve, 3/4 in, Push-Fit, 200 Psi Pressure, Brass Bodyby Sharkbite
- Lead free
- Instant push-fit connections for increase ease of use
- No soldering, clamps, unions, or glue required
- Designed for vertical and horizontal installation
- Flexible installation options in new or existing plumbing systems
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use-to-connect to any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC, or PE-RT pipes
- Demount clip allows user to release the fitting from the pipe for convenient installation flexibility
Check valves lead free size 3/4 inches General purpose spring check valve that prevents the reverse flow of water. Can be installed horizontally and vertically and can be connected in seconds to copper tubing, CTS, CPVC, and Pex. Instant push-fit connections for increase ease of use - no solde ring, clamps, unions, or glue required. Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI. Maximum Temperature: 150 degrees F (65 degrees C) (water).
- Product Type
- Check Valves
- 3/4 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater ValvesMiscellaneous Valves & Fittings
- Shipping Weight
- 6.72 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.