Sharkbite K22185 Ball Valve, 3/4 in Connection, Push, 160 Psi Pressure, Brass Bodyby Sharkbite
- No crimp or clamp or PEX rings or special tools required
- Green visual indicator shows PEX pipe is inserted to the proper depth
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels
- Made in the USA
Push-to-connect ball valve that allows for faster installation, reduces the risk of installation errors and increases productivity. shut-off water flow for servicing and making repairs. requires no special tools, crimp/clamp/pex rings, increasing productivity. securely and permanently connect different sized pex pipe together. can be rotated after connected and is ideal for working in tight spaces. green visual indicator lets you know when pex tubing is inserted to the proper depth and reduces the risk of installation errors.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater ValvesBall Valves
- Shipping Weight
- 10.08 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.