Sharkbite 25558LF Dual-Outlet Angle Stop Valve, 1/2 X 3/8 X 3/8 in Connection, Compression X Compression, Brass Bodyby Sharkbite
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance
- Quarter turn full port brass ball valve
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed
- Can be installed in wet lines
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
Controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures and allows 2 independent supply lines to be attached to one single stop valve. typically used on stub-outs coming out of the wall. used to control and shut off water flow to the fixture for maintenance and repair. innovative design with 1/2 in push-to-connect inlet and (2) 3/8 in compression outlets make for quick installation and quarter turn full port brass ball valve makes for easy operation. ideal for working in tight spaces. faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater ValvesWater Supply Line Valves
- Shipping Weight
- 6.24 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.