Sharkbite 24736LF Slip Ball Valve, 3/4 in Connection, Ptc X Ptc, 200 Psi Pressure, Dzr Brass Bodyby Sharkbite
- Ideal for freezes and other emergency repairs
- Can be installed in wet lines
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed
- Remove using a disconnect clip or disconnect tongs
Slip feature allows for two inches of rigid copper or cpvc pipe to be cut out of an existing line and connected back together by using the disconnect tool to slide the fitting back to the other end of pipe. innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. good item to keep on hand for freezes or other emergency repairs. ideal for working in tight spaces. faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater ValvesBall Valves
- Shipping Weight
- 1.55 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).