Sharkbite 24636LF Anti-Siphon Sillcock, 1/2 X 3/4 in Connection, Mht, 125 Psi Pressure, Brass Bodyby Sharkbite
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels
- Can be installed in wet lines
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation
- Remove using a disconnect clip or disconnect tongs
Protects the valve from freezing conditions and from potential back pressure and contaminated water flowing back into the main line. has an integrated 1/2 in push-to-connect inlet that is compatible with pex, copper, cpvc, pe-rt and hdpe pipes and a 3/4 in garden hose outlet. the shut-off is located at the inlet of the sillcock to drain the water from the line to protect the valve in freezing conditions. comes with an integrated vacuum breaker to prevent backflow and a mounting flange to secure the valve. innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. ideal for working in tight spaces. faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater ValvesSillcocks & Sillcock Parts
- Shipping Weight
- 1.67 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.