Sharkbite 23049-0000LF Stop Valve, 1/2 X 1/4 in Connection, Compression, 200 Psi Pressure, Brass Bodyby Sharkbite
- Can be used with copper, CPVC and Pex pipe
- These valves require no solder, clamps, unions or glue
- The push-to-connect end allows you to push on to copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe easily
- This product can be easily rotated after assembly
Sharkbite? (r) straight stops combine push-fit technology with a straight stop quarter turn valve. this allows the valve to control water flow to household plumbing fixtures and provides easy shut-off of water flow for maintenance and repair, if necessary. these valves require no solder, clamps, unions or glue. the push-to-connect end allows you to push on to copper, pex, cpvc or pe-rt pipe easily. this product can be easily rotated after assembly for easy installation, even in tight spaces.
- Product Type
- Water Supply Line Valves
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater ValvesSupply Line Straight Valves 3/8 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 6.56 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.