Schiller Grounds Care 7920/7228 Mantis Tiller Gas 2 Cycleby Schiller Grounds Care
- Gear design and specially designed tine geometry generate maximum speed for digging and cultivating
- Delivers maximum performance with minimum weight
- Designed for maximum comfort in any conditions
- Flush-mounted throttle for optimum speed control
- For conveniently storing the tiller or taking it to the community garden
- Mantis Tillers dig deep even in hardest soil and clay, instead of bouncing around like other mini-tillers
- Turn the tilling/cultivating tines around and go from tilling to cultivating and power-weeding
- Optional lawn care attachments for lawn aerating and removing thatch; install in just minutes
Tillers gas - 2-cycle rental"mantis" Commercial-grade 2-cycle engine spins the tines at up to 240 RPM, twice as fast as other tillers. Push button priming. Tough one piece gear box, folding handles, cushioned grips and with a variable speed control and shut-off switch at your fingertips. Ser pentine tines quickly cut through hard sod, compacted soil, or tangled weeds, digging down 10 inches. Weighs 20 pounds. Weeds and cultivates even in narrow rows. 9 inches tine width.
- Part Number
- 615964133550, 615964134076
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysOutdoor Power EquipmentGasoline Tillers & Cultivators
- Shipping Weight
- 23.52 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.