Sashco 13010 Lexel 10.5 Ounce Clear General Purpose Caulk (Case of 12)by Sashco
- Survives routine scrubbing with household cleaners, including abrasive cleaners
- Super elastic - when the surface moves, Lexel moves, no cracking, tearing, or pulling away for a lasting, permanent seal
- Instantly waterproof - no waiting and wondering necessary, use the sink or shower right away
- Cured sealant is mold and mildew resistant, keep unsightly and unhealthy growths where they belong in a lab, not on your caulk
- Sticks to wet surfaces - dry weather may be days away
- Ultra-clear sealant - in fact, it's 19x clearer than silicone, it won't yellow and won't go cloudy
- Won't freeze, feel free to leave it in your truck or garage overnight, it'll be fine in the morning
- Exclusive stop flow plunger
- High durability - performs well in most any type of climate
Lexel is the duct tape of all caulks. Super elastic. Superior adhesion. Paintable. It seals around anything tubs and shower stalls, sinks and countertops, window frames and door frames, PVC and metal pipes. Apply to wet or dry surfaces, indoors and outdoors. It's tough and can handle up to 400% joint movement. It's scrubbable. It sticks to just about anything. Lexel clear caulk is 19 times clearer than silicone and won't yellow or cloud up over time. Lexel won't let you down. Co-polymer rubber-based sealant. Bonds to almost any surface including wallpaper, trim countertops, tubs, tile, windows, doors, etc. Adheres to acrylic, copper, most plastics, polycarbonate, polystyrene and more. Paintable. Will not rip apart the substrat e when the joint expands.
- Part Number
- 031525130101, 031525913100
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorCaulking & SealantsPolyurethane, Polymeric & Tripolymer Sealants
- Shipping Weight
- 10.30 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).