Saint Gobain FDW8662-U PermaGlas Mesh Fiberglass Drywall Joint Tape 500 Footby Saint Gobain
- Requires no embedding coat, which also reduces drying time
- Open fiberglass mesh eliminates blisters and bubbles
- Mold-resistant unlike paper tape
- Creates stronger joints
- Self-adhesive for easy application
- Saves both application and drying time
- Eliminates blisters and bubbles
Fiberglass drywall joint tape self-adhesive"fibatape" white - shrink-wrapped w. Ins. X l. 1-7/8 feet x 500 Open mesh will not trap air that causes blisters and bubbles. Adhesive system requires no pre-plastering for easy DIYer and professional application, and for long shelf life.
FibaTape? (r) self-adhesive fiberglass mesh is thin and light, but extremely strong and easy to use and greatly increases joint strength and durability for less cracking. We revolutionized drywall installation by providing the world's first fiberglass drywall joint tape a stronger alternative to paper. Open mesh will not trap air that causes blisters and bubbles. Adhesive system requires no pre-plastering for easy DIYer and professional application, and for long shelf life.
- Product Type
- Drywall Joint Tape
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsJoint Tape, Patches & Applicators
- Shipping Weight
- 1.20 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.