Rock-On 23316 Screw, #9 Thread, 1-5/8 Inch High-Low, Serrated Thread, Star Drive, Sharp Point, Steel, Climacoatby Rock-On
- Serrated head designed to drive flush even at an angle
- Star drive with T-25 bit provides Stikfit for easy one-handed installation and eliminates cam-outs
- Hi-lo/single threads starts quickly and drives smooth in cement boards
- Sharp points offers immediate pick-up and eliminates the need to pre-drill
- Corrosion-resistant for preventing rust from bleeding into tile
Rock-on cement board screws are designed for attaching durock cement board to wood or light-gauge steel studs. the patented serrated head design countersinks for a flush finish even at angle, providing a smooth surface for tile installation. the t-25 star drive recess provides stikfit for one-handed installation. climacoat corrosion-resistant finish prevents rust from bleeding into grout. making it perfect for use in high-moisture areas such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Fasteners & BracesScrewsCement Board Screws
- Shipping Weight
- 30.75 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.