RichPower GSHD1290 Genesis Drill Electrc Spade Hndl 1/2inby RichPower
- 1/2 in metal keyed chuck accepts large diameter bits
- Powerful 9 A motor
- Variable speed trigger with dial control
- Lock-on button for extended use
- Die-cast aluminum gear housing for durability
- Two-position rear spade handle for greater control
- Three-position auxiliary handle
- Externally accessible brushes for easy inspection and replacement
- 8 lb net weight
Genesis Corded Drill, 120 V, 9 A, Frequency Rating: 60 Hz, Chuck Type: Keyed, Chuck Size: 1/2 in, No Load Speed: 0 to 850 rpm, Cord Length: 6-1/2 ft, Gray, Dimensions: 3-1/2 in H x 4 in W x 13-1/4 in H, Includes: Auxiliary Handle, Chuck Key with Holder, Rear Spade Handle Powerful 9.0 amp motor. 1/2" metal keyed chuck accepts large diameter bits. Lock-on button for extended use. The Die-cast aluminum gear housing for durability. You can mix sheet rock mud with the Genesis? Spade Handle Drill with ease instead of by hand. 2 -position rear spade handle for greater control. 3-position auxiliary handle. Externally accessible brushes for easy inspection and replacement. Includes: auxiliary handle, rear spade handle and chuck key with holder.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 17.21 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.