Rheem Richmond RMTGH-95DVLP-2/1 Tankless Water Heater Gas Lpby Rheem Richmond
- Reliable hot water, up to 9.5 gpm supplies continuous hot water for a household of 4 people
- Peace-of-mind: backed by a 12 years heat exchanger warranty plus a 5 years parts limited warranty and 1 year in home labor warranty
- Energy efficient: 0.94 uniform energy factor produces continuous hot water while saving big on energy costs
- Easy to maintain, self-diagnostic system displays codes to ensure correct diagnosis, and the unit contains no standing pilot
- Perfect for replacement, compact design helps save valuable floor space and the unit can be vented horizontally or vertically
- Expandable, 2 like units can be linked together for high-demand applications with the EZ-Link cable (not included)
- Advanced technology, hot start programming helps minimize fluctuation in water temperature during periods of frequent on/off operation
- Cost saving, schedule 40 PVC pipe for easier and cheaper installation
- Eco-friendly, low NOx burner for reduced emissions
Water heaters tankless - gas high efficiency liquid propane type=indoor For 3 bathroom homes. 11,000-199,9002 BTU max, 9.5 gal/min at 35 deg rise. 94 percent efficient with stainless steel condensing heat exchanger. 2-pipe Direct Vent System designed for PVC pipe. Digital (UMC-117) remote control and 20 ft of thermostat wire included. 27- 4/2 inches h x 18- 1/2 inches W x 9- 3/4 inches D.
The Richmond? (r) Encore? (r), 9.5 gpm, 199900 Btu condensing liquid propane tankless water heater is designed to supply continuous hot water for 3+ bathrooms at the same time. It heats water only when it's needed and features a 0.94 energy factor, which helps deliver big savings on energy costs. This compact heater exceeds the requirements for many utility rebate programs and also qualifies for the ENERGY STAR program. It comes with a remote control thermostat that can be installed in almost any convenient area of the house. This heater's two pipe direct vent design works with 2 in or 3 in schedule 40 PVC for a flexible, low cost installation (purchased separately). For 3 bathroom homes. 11,000-199,9002 BTU max, 9.5 gal/min at 35 deg rise. 94 percent efficient with stainless steel condensing heat exchanger. Digital (UMC-117) remote control and 20 ft of thermostat wire included. 27-4/2"h x 18-1/2" W x 9-3/4" D.
- Part Number
- 020352695662, 020352695709
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater Heaters & AccessoriesWater Heaters Gas
- Shipping Weight
- 90.20 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).