Rheem Richmond RMTEX-04 Tankless Electric Water Heater 3.5Kw 120Vby Rheem Richmond
- Save on water heating costs
- No standby heat loss, activates only when hot water is needed
- Instant, continuous hot water
- 99.8% Energy efficient
- Reduces calcification and sedimentation
- Digital Temperature display used to control temperature can adjust in increments of 1 degree Fahrenheit
- 30 Amps
- Requires 30 Amp Breaker and 120 Volts
- Requires #10 AWG
The Richmond? (r) Essential? (r) RMTEX-04 is a 3.5 kW tankless electric water heater ideal for low flow point-of-use applications. Typically this unit is installed at the point-of-use and hard wired to 120 V requiring a 30 A breaker. Richmond? (r) Essential? (r) tankless electric water heaters offer a continuous, endless supply of hot water. A lower kilowatt unit can provide hot water on demand for single or multiple point-of-use applications while a higher kilowatt unit could provide hot water for a whole house depending on the inlet ground water temperature. Tankless electric water heaters save space, save energy, save money, and require no venting. The sleek, compact size, 90% smaller than a tank, allows you to save space and place the unit wherever you want, including under a sink. Tankless units only draw energy when hot water is flowing, while traditional tanks are constantly drawing energy to keep the water in the tank at the desired temperature. On demand, continuous hot water. Compact and stylish. 99.8% energy efficient. Robust copper immersion heating elements with brass top increases durability and are threaded for easy replacement. Simple installation. Digital temperature display.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater Heaters & AccessoriesWater Heaters Electric
- Shipping Weight
- 5.82 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.